Friday, August 19, 2011

Who am I now ?

It's been ridiculous for me to say, "Who am I now?". Why did I do such a mystery like this? Did I have some incidents that changed me already?

The answer is "YES".

Having no father, having a mother and a little brother, make me an almost-21-year-old-mature-woman in that situation. However, it seems that I must not use that reason to be an excuse in any events. Furthermore, what I wanna say is that this is what I have. This situation, where my mom doesn't have any job and we just live from my father's inheritance, makes me to think over times before I decided to come to the "party". What I meant by party is hanging out with friends whom I will spend a lot of money. Okay, I spent my money to buy things that I have to buy, like a bag or hand phone, which is I needed when my old phone broke down.

What I want to say that,
it couldn't be easy to explain to some friends, who think easily about what was going on. It was not that simple. It isn't.

But, what I have to do is just let them judge me as far as they want. Because they haven't ever had the experience of mine.

I am now just want to thank whoever who understands me, and still be around me.

Maybe I am cruel for some people but it is not when you see with the same eyeglasses as mine.

It is a pleasure for me to say to people in the world, that life is not that simple. But you can make it simple in your own ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment