Saturday, January 7, 2012

Someday what we call : Love

I never know what it is about. The fight, the misunderstanding that we have to have in our relationship. However, one thing that I really believe in that is all the problems that we have will make us mature in facing other problems that might be bigger than before.

I never know why we have to have differences. I never want that the differences make us angry to each other. However, one thing that I really know is that we love each other so we care about each other until the anger comes out because we want our beloved one is gonna be a better person.

And, I never know how can a person will not do mistake again in their live to make their beloved ones can be happy and love us more. However, one thing that I am sure of it is that SOMEDAY we will call all the things about as LOVE that we build with our energy, our love, our sweat, our tears, our anger, our care, and our sincerity.

SOMEDAY WE WILL LOOK BACK OF OUR PAST AND WE WILL SEE THAT WE SUCCESS TO BE IN PRESENT WITH ALL GRATITUDE AND THANKS TO GOD THAT WE COULD BE IN THE HAPPINESS PLACE TOGETHER BECAUSE ONE, WHAT WE CALL "LOVE".

No comments:

Post a Comment