Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My spirit and the sunflower

 I want to be like a sunflower

 Have big flowers, bright color, and strong

 A sunflower always follows the sun

 I want to that loyal as the sunflower follows the sun

I want to always ISTIQOMAH 
in following ALLAH

I want to be a loyal and faithful person
to whom I love

and I want my leader in life,
my love
will be the sun
who gives me the warm sunlight
gives me a gentle warm
gives me direction
gives me spirit in life
and along with me passing the life

Thanks for the love,
Thanks for the process,
with your faith and strength
keep me by your side

Thanks for the sunflower 
that suddenly appeared in my 21 birthday

Thanks for the 21 bottle caps 

Thanks for the love song:
You make my world so colorful
I've never had it so good
My Love, I thank you for all the love
you give it to me
♥ ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment