Saturday, October 29, 2011

26 hours left (✿⌒_⌒)

One day left and two hours left

I don't know whether I am ready to face this new year of me or not
It's just a date
just a day in one year
but
it's the only number in my life
21st years old
yeah,
I am gonna be that age soon

I don't know how my special day's gonna be

I have a lot of tasks-jobs to do
I have to meet rough people
Yeah, I will say like that
Two people that are gonna be the stress-maker of my special day
The old man's still undercontrol
the young woman,
oopss... like I care!
hahahaha


Yeah,
21st years old...


Ya Alloh,
Please gives me the most beautiful day on that day.
Otherwise,
I am still gonna be thankful to you
Because before that day,
You has given me a lot of things very beautiful in its own way


Thank you so much ya Alloh

Thanks for your blessings to me




I am gonna pass it,
the 26 hours left


Thanks God.
Thanks ya Alloh.
(✿⌒_⌒) 

No comments:

Post a Comment