Friday, October 28, 2011

It's all about him...

The first man I used to love was my father, seems that he will never come back to the world, so I declare that he is still the one but actually I have other man in my heart that I love, besides my love of course.

The most lovable man (or not yet a man) is my brother. He seems having a calm characteristic for me, or let me say, he is more calm than me.

He has a good vision in his life. He wants to be a motivator, or at least a doctor that I believe he has a good social purposes for it.

Well, he seems to have kind of vision that for some reasons in my opinion he is just blubbering. Yeah, 'coz he dreams of lots of good visions but we know already that we don't have enough money for support him, at least to pay his medical college, if possible.

However, money is not everything. I believe if he has strong passion in reaching his dreams, I am sure that he could have it someday.

And,
the funny thing is today I just found his social networking account that made me miss him.






miss you , dimpil...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment