Friday, October 28, 2011

my best friend in crime, Yohana :)

My beloved friend


I don't know where I could have met this girl. This beautiful girl that has become my friend since Senior High School. It's really funny when I think about how this friendship is growing up. We rarely meet, or even we never meet again after graduating. Wow! It's been 3,5 years. What a long time for a friendship could live without meeting each other.
I feel some ways in my feeling that I love this girl (means: sayang as a friend). I feel like I am having friends growing up together in life and love life, (AGAIN) without meeting for about 3 years. We just met in the social networking such as facebook, blog, twitter, and BBM. What a beautiful friendship it is. And now, I am so blue knowing that my friend has already engaged with her boyfriend. LAST WEEK! So proud of you, Yo! ^_^

Life is fast. Now, we are growing up woman who are waiting for the graduation and entrancing the marriage life. Just need your prayers that I am going to be my current soulmate's wife.

I just hope we will be able to meet soon, pal. And sharing lots of fun experiences. Catch you soon my best friend in crime. Oopps. Hahaha. My best friend in our own story of making this friendship.

See you, Yohana Prasti Prabowowati.
(✿◠‿◠) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment